1/13/14:
. . . but its crazy. with the
studying I've been doing I've learned the following. before the mission I knew
that we take the name of Christ upon us and as such we need to be good
examples. i did that. we also need to open ours mouths to people. i.... did
that but what i really learned is that it's not about being a good role model
and answering questions. If you have the means to help, DO SOMETHING ABOUT!!!
Dont just stand around thinking someone else will do the job.
2/24/14:
so 6 months in and the language is
starting to sound familiar. sometimes i can understand with ease but other
times im still struggling to understand what is being said
. . . and one more thing. the
strength of your companionship is where the spirit stays. ppl can see when your
strong with your companion or not and having a good relationship means having a
good relationship with the Lord and the Spirit.
View of our beach. It is a
beautiful area with great people. The sun is so bright down here, I have a hard
time keeping my eyes open!
3/11/14
this week was transfers and i was
moved to Tuberão. that's shark in English. and I'm in the town of Jaguaruna or
jaguar. I like the names. very creative. my new companions name is Elder
Pichler. he is from california and is the district leader in my area. Right now
were just a group but should be a branch soon. I'm hearing that our members are
really excited to work. We don't have a lot but I'm ready to put my shoulder to
the wheel.
MORE TO COME . . . . . . .


No comments:
Post a Comment